The next release of Signagelive scheduled for early August, will incorporate a new feature that sets Signagelive even further apart from the rest of the digital signage software industry.
Signagelive now includes the ability to automatically update content on 1,000′s of connected players from a single change to a playlist. The new feature intelligently knows which players are scheduled with the amended playlist and will update each player to reflect new content as it is added, amended or deleted.
This new feature is the final piece in the jigsaw turning screens into subscribers to content, removing the need for expensive and time consuming manual scheduling and publishing of playlists and content.
It is now possible to create a single playlist with multiple dynamic media assets ensuring your players and connected screens intelligently show the latest content to your audience.
Consider a playlist that you can build in Signagelive where you can incorporate the following dynamic media:
- Individual Media Files (Images, Video, Flash, Web Pages, TV, IPTV) where each file can setup to come to life and stop playing within the playlist as required based on dates and times.
- A Flickr or Photobucket account can be added and everytime a photo or video is added to the account, the updated content will dynamically be shown on screen. This is great for taking photos or video on a mobile phone and publishing them to screen.
- Paid-for content feeds from Screenfeed or Sky can be added and just the simple task of adding the ‘Sky News’ media asset will ensure your screens will always show the very latest news items as images or video, within seconds of Sky publishing them.
- Interrupts can be added to switch automatically between layouts or to switch from a multi-zone layout to a full screen live TV picture.
- External programs (EXE files) can be scheduled to run at a specific date and time.
With the new release of Signagelive looping content is well and truly dead and with support for the widest range of player hardware and operating systems available in the digital signage industry, we look forward to enabling the world with dynamic and revelant digital signage content.