We are very pleased to let you know that the November 2012 is now live and this includes many exciting features and enhancements for you all. If you have a few minutes then please take a glimpse at what has been added in our latest release.
You now have a new HTML5 Message Manager
When you next log in to your network you will have access to a new HTML5 Message Manager which replaces the old version. The benefits of the new Message Manager, aside from the improved design, is that you can now update your messages via desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
Learn more »
- New design and written in HTML5
- Update messages via tablets and mobiles
- Live Chat access for all users
You can now set Global Network Settings for all your Players
You can now set Content and Health Check frequencies to all of your players on mass via the Global Network Settings feature. You can also set whether you’d like all of your players to have an automatic reboot and therefore no longer need to change these settings on a per player basis.
Learn more »
- Allows you to set global Content and Health Checks, plus Automatic Reboots
Any other exciting features?
Absolutely, with the new sprint update we have also:
• .. updated the main menu in networks and added more help features.
• .. updated the user login page included Signagelive news to keep you updated.
• .. added the ability for users to download assets from their network.
• .. added support for the Instorescreen media devices.
These are just some of our great new features, but there is much more to this release, so please take a look at our Release Notes for further details.
If you have any feedback about the release or require any assistance then please do let us know. We are committed in giving you the best possible Signagelive experience and will be in touch with news of any further updates.