Saffron Walden, UK / Malmo, Sweden: Signagelive has added support for the non-PC range of solid-state, non-PC DSignage Network players from Instorescreen.
The DSignage Network range of players are available in sizes from 8” to 30” offering a robust, cost effective LED Displays with integrated media player and Wi-Fi and LAN network connection.
When managed from Signagelive the DSignage Network players provide a very cost effective solution for a variety of applications including Retail Point of Sale, Hospitality and Corporate Communications.
DSignage Network players and extended warranty is available through Avnet (www.avnet.com) globally.
When connected to Signagelive using an Internet connection, the DSignage devices can be managed from anywhere in the world from a web browser, offering the following functionality:
- Non-PC – no moving parts or operating system to provide maximum uptime and reliability.
- LED Display – high quality LED Display with vivid colours and excellent viewing angle.
- Videos – support for HD video with stunning playback quality.
- Still Images – HD image support.
- Media RSS – support for dynamically updated content feeds from companies such as www.ScreenFeed.com.
- Message Manager – use the Signagelive Message Manager to update text on image templates using a mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Scheduling – build playlists of media content and publish to display at a date and time of your choice. Use tags to auto-publish media content and recurrence to repeat the playback of media.
- Nested Playlist – embedded a playlist within a playlist to create random playback of content, keeping viewers entertained.
- Local playlist – provide the ability for local update of media content within a head office controlled playlist.
- Screen Control – schedule the dates and times that you want the DSignage devices to be turned on and off.
Commenting on the announcement, Jason Cremins – CEO of Signagelive said:
“We were approached by Henrik nearly 12 months ago at ISE 2012 in Amsterdam. We had a mutual customer who loved the Instore Screen range of networked displays and wanted to manage them from Signagelive.
After some great work by both our development teams, we now have full support for their devices and have already signed up deals for over 1,500 licences.
The Instore DSignage Networked Displays are the most robust, high quality devices we have approved for use with Signagelive to date and we look forward to working closely with Henrik and the Avnet team to power many thousands of devices over the coming months and years.”
Henrik Anderson – CEO of Instorescreen added:
“Our customers require a content management system to update and control our DSignage Networked Displays globally. Signagelive is the ideal solution for our customers that include major global brands who require to deploy and manage thousands of networked displays across the world.
We are proud to have Signagelive as our partners and our relationship is already unlocking multi-thousand device orders that were previously unobtainable.“
The DSignage Networked players powered by Signagelive will be demonstrated on Signagelive stand 10-Q112 and Avnet stand 10-N149 at Integrated Systems Europe 2013 at the RAI, Amsterdam from 29th to 31st January.
Visit www.signagelive.com/instorescreen for more information